Thank you for selecting Waldorf Astoria Naples for your visit to Naples. We would like to extend a very warm welcome and we look forward to being of service.
As a Waldorf Astoria Resort, we provide personal, friendly and genuine service to each and every guest. In order to fulfill this mission and for the benefit of all of our guests, we ask that you follow the etiquette and guidelines below.
- Grills and cook tops are not permitted inside guestrooms, on patios or on the beach. Glass containers are also not permitted on the beach or pool deck.
- Food consumption at the tables in the restaurants and at the pools is limited to food and beverage purchased from the resort. Parents must accompany their children when ordering from the outlets. You are welcome to enjoy your own food and beverages in your guestroom or on your private patio, however, no outside deliveries will be permitted.
- Private umbrellas and tents are not permitted on the beach as they are available for rental directly through the resort.
- No coolers are permitted on the pool deck or beach.
- Chair “saving” is not permitted at the pool. Items left on a pool chair for an extended amount of time without a guest present will be removed by our security team.
- In the interests of safety, please do not hang clothing or towels over the balcony railings in the guest rooms.
- For all guests comfort, smoking is permitted on the Sunset Deck and designated areas only. Smoking in guest rooms will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- Proper attire should be worn in public areas. For example, bathing suits should be worn with a cover up in our lobby and restaurants and shoes are required at all times.
Once again, thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We hope that you enjoy your stay. If there is anything we can do to better assist you during your visit, please do not hesitate to ask any of our Team Members.
Waldorf Astoria Naples